Will you donate "A Day for Danger"?

Lesly Danger is a 25 year old Haitian. He was attending college when the earthquake occurred. His school was destroyed and ten members of the teaching faculty were killed in the earthquake.

I (Brooke Frost) met Lesly when I traveled to Haiti in March 2010 with Healing Hands for Haiti, a rehabilitation organization that has been in the country for 12 years. Lesly works as an interpreter for Healing Hands for Haiti.

After returning home from Haiti, how to help Haiti weighed heavy on my mind and as a result, my husband and I have offered Lesly a place to live, food to eat and a family to love him while he attends college in America.

However, help is needed to raise money for his tuition, which calculates to $25 per day.

Will you donate "A Day for Danger"?

Thursday, August 26, 2010


Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I've had a few inquiries lately (thank you!) about where Lesly is at in the process so I thought a quick update would be in order.

We are still just waiting on September 17th.  On that day, BYU will email Lesly and let him know if he was accepted to the ELC or not.  If he was accepted, he will go for a visa interview on October 11th.

If he was not accepted, we will go back to Nomen Global.

Let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment